Austin Texas Communities
GEORGETOWN TEXAS HOMES FOR SALE - SEARCH FOR HOMES BY NEIGHBORHOOD:
- Berry Creek is one of the most popular golf course communities in town. Many people who work at Ft. Hood/Killeen love this location because it gives you quick access to Hwy 195 which takes you directly to that area. Some buyers compare this neighborhood with Georgetown Village when shopping for homes, and usually prefer the larger yards and more mature trees found here. Berry Creek in Georgetown Texas is a great community with many amenities. It's nice to be able to work out, play golf/tennis or go for a swim without having to leave your own neighborhood!
- If you're looking for a luxury golf course community with resort-caliber amenities you can stop your search now and give me a call. Cimarron Hills in Georgetown Texas has a 7,302 yard award-winning Jack Nicklaus designed golf course that would make my wanna-be pro-golfer brother-in-law start to drool. It almost makes me want to drool too except that I don't play golf. The food at the clubhouse is quite delicious too. It's the only restaurant I've been in where they served my iced tea with "liquid" sugar. Oh, and the houses? They're the type you see in architectural magazines, but a couple million cheaper...we're in Texas, remember?
- I live here, 'nuff said. No seriously, I really love Georgetown Village because of the sense of community you'll find here. What does that mean these days? It means that people actually go on walks and visit with neighbors. Kids can go out and play and are encouraged to hang out together in the many neighborhood pocket parks. It's a neo-traditional neighborhood, so you'll find some homes with alleyway garage access, Craftsman-styled homes with welcoming front porches, siding and cute dormer windows. It also has an Exemplary-rated elementary school located within the neighborhood. That means more walking and less bus-riding for you kids.
- This is one of my favorite custom home neighborhoods in Georgetown, Texas. Why? Well, you're literally less than a mile from the Interstate, yet due to the hilly topography in this neighborhood you would barely even know it. This is great for commuters and allows you to get to Temple or Austin in 40 minutes or less. The homes here are beautiful and most of them are on a full acreage or more. If you're one of the lucky ones, you can also find a home here that has a backyard view of the San Gabriel River. Nice!
- This neighborhood is considered one of Georgetown's original custom home neighborhoods. Picture older homes built in the 70's with lots of mature trees. It’s located close to Williams Drive, which gives you quick access to major roads, and you can still find wooded acreage homes here without spending twice as much and driving twice as far. I've had savvy clients buy and renovate in this neighborhood and it seems like many people are following suit. As this neighborhood revitalizes, expect appreciation to follow. Here are some homes that I've listed in Serenada.
- Sun City is an active adult community and one of the catalysts that propelled Georgetown, TX into one of the premier retirement towns in the United States. You can find three golf courses at Sun City Texas, tennis, swimming pools and more hobby groups then I can keep track of. Driving through Sun City reminds me of a college campus, except everybody gets around on a golf cart and they're not rushing to class. Read our blog posts on Sun City in Georgetown Texas.
ROUND ROCK TEXAS HOMES FOR SALE - SEARCH FOR HOMES BY NEIGHBORHOOD:
Sendero Springs is a great neighborhood located off FM 1431 on the west side of I35. It's very close to other great neighborhoods like Teravista and Mayfield Ranch. Edwin writes regularly about this neighborhood and you can read his blog posts on Sendero Springs in Round Rock, Texas here.
Teravista is a very nice community located in North Round Rock and just south of the city of Georgetown, Texas. This golf course community is well-known for it's unbeatable location. It's close to the Interstate and walking distance to the Round Rock Premium Outlets, Ikea and many other developing retail shops. It's also right down the road from many schools and hospitals, like the Round Rock Higher Education Center, Texas A&M College of Medicine, Scott & White Hospital and Seton Medical Center. Check out some of our listings in Teravista Golf Course in Round Rock, Texas.
SEARCH THE HOTTEST NEIGHBORHOODS IN GREATER AUSTIN, TEXAS:
- This is one of the largest neighborhoods in Austin and has over 4000 homes! There is a golf course, tennis courts, hike & bike trails, swimming pools, amenity centers and much more for the outdoor enthusiast. Avery Ranch is North of Austin and South of Leander and you can now take light rail into the city of Austin, Texas instead of driving and fighting traffic all the time.
If you ever doubted why Central Texas is called the "hill country," just pay a quick visit to Steiner Ranch. Homes are priced from the $200's to over $1 Million and Steiner Ranch has a golf course here that is the literal training grounds for the University of Texas Golf Team.
View City of Georgetown Neighborhood Map in a larger map